Let Your Voice Be Heard
Thank you for signing up to be a part of our Army of Advocates! We will inform you about important bills and issues that Texas Women’s Foundation is supporting. Your job – call or write your elected officials and let them know your views.
- The 2020 Census: Why is it important? February 21, 2020
- Coerced Debt Toolkit: Addressing Identity Theft for Survivors of Financial Abuse January 14, 2020
- Proposition 6 – Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas September 24, 2019
- How the Proposed Changes to SNAP Could Impact Thousands in Texas August 27, 2019
- Talk about It! August 8, 2019
- Dallas Believes in Afterschool Care That Supports Working Mothers July 15, 2019
- 86th Legislative Session Results June 18, 2019
- Texas Budget to Improve Maternal Health May 1, 2019
- SB 2132 and HB 1641 April 17, 2019
- It is time to say “THANK YOU!” April 2, 2019
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Texas Women’s Foundation advocates for policies and practices in local communities and at the state level where innovation and investment can help empower women, lead to positive economic and social change, and achieve equity for Texas women and girls, and their families. Learn more and join our Army of Advocates by completing the form below.